This Policy comes into effect on 1 May 2018.
Your privacy is very important to us.
- This website
- Any other app or means you might use to access our site
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog and website?
When subscribing to, contacting us through the site or commenting on our blogs, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. If you write a comment on a blog and that includes biographic information about you, we will have that information; as will anyone with access to the Internet.
You acknowledge that any personal or biographical data that you submit through my website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others. Please do not submit personal data of any third party.
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe, comment or respond to comments, surf the website, or use certain other site features (such as the Contact Me) in the following ways:
- To follow up and respond to you after email correspondence
- To follow up conversations in the Comment section(s)
How do we protect your information?
- HTTPS is used for protecting page authenticity and protecting user communications
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to Payment Card Industry standards as we only provide articles and information and never ask for credit card numbers.
Does the website use ‘cookies’?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity and provide you with improved services. Cookies also help compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction.
Cookies are used to:
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
How do we share your information
- We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information
- 34sp can share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out in their policy and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
- We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Online Privacy Protection
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Information about you on our blogs
Creative Commons ShareAlike License
Changes to the Policy:
- Nothing as yet.